Thanks for signing up!
Workout in comfort and peace of mind wearing Skechers GO RUN® Lite. This laceless Stretch Fit® performance style is designed with a breathable recycled mesh upper, an Air-Cooled Goga Mat comfort insole, and a lightweight ULTRA GO® cushioned midsole. Our Planet Matters: Good for your feet. Good for the world.
- Upper knit is made with 40% Recycled Polyester
- Heel lining is made with 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO® cushioning
- Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat breathable insole with high-rebound cushioning
- Skechers M-Strike® technology promotes efficiency in each stride. This midsole configuration creates smooth transitions from landing to toe-off
- Ortholite® comfort foam insole layer adds long-term cushioning and high-level breathability with 5% recycled rubber content
- Laceless fit performance design with a Stretch Fit® mesh upper for sock-like comfort
- Machine washable
- Flexible traction outsole
- 1 1/2-inch heel
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 6.9 oz in a women's size 7
- Skechers® logo detail
- Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024, Skechers will contribute $800,000 to The Nature Conservancy. The purchase of SKECHERS® Our Planet Matters shoes will not result in a contribution to TNC. The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. More information about TNC is available by mail at 4245 N Fairfax Dr, Ste 100, Arlington, VA 22203, USA, by phone at 1-800-628-6860 or at nature.org. Charity registration number is 66007778 in the District of Columbia, USA. TNC is a global organization working in 72 countries, with an affiliate, Nature United, in Canada.