Thanks for signing up!
Workout in comfort and peace of mind wearing Skechers GO RUN® Lite - Inertia. Designed with recycled materials, this performance lace-up features a mesh upper with hotmelt overlays, a Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat comfort insole, and a lightweight ULTRA GO® cushioned midsole. Our Planet Matters: Good for your feet. Good for the world.
- Tongue, collar, and vamp lining is made with 100% recycled polyester
- Shoe lace (excluding lace tips) is made with 100% recycled polyester.
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO® cushioning
- Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat breathable insole with high-rebound cushioning
- Skechers M-Strike® technology promotes efficiency in each stride. This midsole configuration creates smooth transitions from landing to toe-off
- Ortholite® comfort foam insole layer adds long-term cushioning and high-level breathability with 5% recycled rubber content
- Crafted with 100% vegan materials
- Lace-up performance design with a mesh upper and synthetic hotmelt details
- Flexible traction outsole
- 1 1/2-inch heel height
- Machine washable
- Skechers® and GO RUN® logo details
- Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024, Skechers will contribute $800,000 to The Nature Conservancy. The purchase of SKECHERS® Our Planet Matters shoes will not result in a contribution to TNC. The mission of The Nature Conservancy is ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of O2 Partners, LLC.